Friday, September 11, 2015

Ellen & Portia Divorce Rumours

I guess lesbians are worthy of tabloid rumours too.  The reports are coming out that Ellen and Portia are debating divorce and that their marriage is crumbling.  I'm super happy with Ellen's response and I really hope it's true or my life will be shattered:
We really don’t almost break up, we don’t fight, we’re madly in love, and I guess it’s boring. It’s so ridiculous to me. There’s not one ounce of truth to any of it. I’m very happily married. In fact, the only thing we ever argue about is who loves who more. That is all. It’s really true. We don’t know anything about it until somebody tells us. I don’t read the tabloids, I don’t have a publicist. I don’t know why they do this. We’re kind of flattered because for a while no one cared about us and we thought “Oh, lesbians aren’t worthy of tabloid stories” so now we’re kind of flattered that they care about us.

No comments:

 
Share