Friday, August 28, 2015

Miley Picks A Label

Miley Cyrus hates labels and I don't blame her.  She's been very adamant about not limiting people and forcing them to identify with how they fall on the sexuality spectrum.  I guess she has found where she feels comfortable and told Elle Magazine that she is pansexual. 
I'm very open about it - I'm pansexual. But I’m not in a relationship. I’m 22, I’m going on dates, but I change my style every two weeks, let alone who I’m with. I am literally open to every single thing that is consenting and doesn't involve an animal and everyone is of age. Everything that's legal, I'm down with. Yo, I'm down with any adult -- anyone over the age of 18 who is down to love me. I don't relate to being boy or girl, and I don't have to have my partner relate to boy or girl.

No comments:

 
Share