Sunday, January 25, 2015

Howard Stern Attacks Sam Smith

Howard Stern has always been popular because he's an asshole but his latest comments are sad but not that surprising.  I'm wondering if his ratings were falling because his latest attack on Sam Smith is harsh.  He said, 'Do you know what I love about that guy? He's an ugly motherfucker. He's fat. And I love it'.  His cohost then questioned if Sam was out of the closet and Howard said, 'You know what, he looks gay to me. Not that anybody looks gay but he does seem effeminate. I like that he's chubby and gay, that's why I love him'.  Final knock was when he referred to the song 'Stay With Me' and that he would be a one hit wonder.  I think he just wishes he had an once of the talent Sam Smith has.  Haters going to hate.

No comments:

 
Share