Monday, October 27, 2014

Taylor Swift Wins Back My Love

I have to admit I stopped loving Taylor Swift awhile ago.  I was hoping she would grow out of her teenage angst stage and stop writing about boys who did her wrong.  I'm happy to report that with her new album 1989, she has won me back.  During the IHeartRadio concert this past fall she sang 'I Knew You Were Trouble' and changed the lyrics to "When the saddest fear, comes creeping in, that she never loved me, or her, or anyone or anything".  Pretty bold move but that wasn't the end of it. Her latest release 'Welcome to New York', also has powerful lyrics "When we first dropped our bags on apartment floors, took our broken hearts, put them in a drawer. Everybody here was someone else before. And you can want who you want, boys and boys and girls and girls".  She is flaunting her support for the LGBT community and it rocks.

No comments:

 
Share