Monday, November 7, 2011

Jamie Clayton is Hot, Acts in Hung.


Hot as hell aspiring actor Jamie Clayton did an interview with People about her appearance as a guest star on Hung, in which she plays a trans woman who hires the show's star who plays a sex worker. Clayton, who is transgender as well, is a 33 year old makeup artist, and this is her first role. A few key quotes:

"I really hope that people walk away from the episodes with exactly what Ray walks away with: knowing that Kyla is a beautiful girl who deserves to be treated like everybody else."

Though Hung co-creator Collette Burson recently told TV Guide they're thinking of bringing Clayton back as Ray's girlfriend next season, the budding actress has only one hope. "At the end of the day," she says, "I just want people to judge me for my work, and not for my past."
Find the whole article here.

No comments:

 
Share