Thursday, October 3, 2013

Sinead Warns Miley


Sinead O'Connor wrote a letter warning Miley that the music industry is going to pimp her out.  Everyone has jumped on the bandwagon of shaming Miley and I have to say, I don't agree with all the criticism.  I think Miley is not being given enough credit and will come out on top of this.  Not only has her popularity sky rocketed, she has made a name for herself.  I don't think it's a great name to have but I truly think she is the one who will be laughing when this is all said and done. Then again, she could pull a Britney and go totally nuts.  I guess we will just have to wait and see.  Here is a copy of the letter:
I am extremely concerned for you that those around you have led you to believe, or encouraged you in your own belief, that it is in any way 'cool' to be naked and licking sledgehammers in your videos. It is in fact the case that you will obscure your talent by allowing yourself to be pimped, whether its the music business or yourself doing the pimping. The music business doesn't give a shit about you, or any of us. They will prostitute you for all you are worth, and cleverly make you think its what YOU wanted … and when you end up in rehab as a result of being prostituted, 'they' will be sunning themselves on their yachts in Antigua, which they bought by selling your body and you will find yourself very alone.

No comments:

 
Share