Monday, January 30, 2012

Kelly Clarkson Still Not Lesbian

Poor Kelly Clarkson has been torn apart by the media because she is not the typical pop star. She put on weight after years of starving herself when she became popular and since then the gay rumours won't leave her alone. I honestly think if she were stick thin, no one would be calling her a lesbian and I think that is sad. Here's what Kelly had to say on the issue of not being gay....again.
I’m such a vocal person, I’ve never hidden much. So I don’t understand why they don’t take me on my word. I find that a little bit annoying. But if people think I’m gay, I don’t really care.I don’t know why people think I am. I never kiss women. I find it funny. I'm kinda selfish person who right now enjoys being single, enjoys the fact that I can work as much as I do, and not really have to answer to anyone.

No comments:

 
Share